In cazul in care cel care detine un anumit cont de Twitter moare, iata ce se mentioneaza in Policy-ul lor:
How to Contact Twitter About a Deceased User
In the event of the death of a Twitter user, we can work with a person authorized to act on the behalf of the estate or with a verified immediate family member of the deceased to have an account deactivated.
In order for us to process an account deactivation, please provide us with all of the following information:
- The Twitter account’s username (e.g., @username and twitter.com/username)
- A copy of the deceased user’s death certificate
- A copy of your government-issued ID (e.g., driver’s license)
- A signed, notarized statement including:
- Your first and last name
- Your current contact information
- Your email address
- Your relationship to the deceased user
- Action requested (e.g., ‘please deactivate the Twitter account’)
- A link to an online obituary or a copy of the obituary from a local newspaper (optional)
You may send us the documentation by fax or mail to the following address:
c/o: Trust & Safety
795 Folsom Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94107
Fax : 1-415-222-9958
We conduct all of our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request. If you have any questions, you can contact us at: [email protected].
Please note: We are unable to provide login information for the account to anyone regardless of his or her relationship to the deceased.
Se pare ca cei de la Twitter sunt bine pregatiti pentru cazul in care userii lor dau „ortu’ popii” 🙂
We will process certain special requests for verified immediate family members, including requests to remove a loved one’s account. This will completely remove the profile (timeline) and all associated content from Facebook, so no one can view it.
For all special requests, we require verification that you are an immediate family member or executor. Requests will not be processed if we are unable to verify your relationship to the deceased.
Examples of documentation that we will accept include:
- The deceased’s birth certificate
- The deceased’s death certificate
- Proof of authority under local law that you are the lawful representative of the deceased or his/her estate.
If you are an immediate family member and would like to request that we remove your loved one’s account from the site, click here. You may also use this form if you have a special request regarding the deceased user’s account.
Deceased Member – Verification of Death Form
How do I close the account of a deceased LinkedIn member?Last Updated: 11/16/2011
Unfortunately, there may be a time when you come across a profile of a deceased colleague, classmate, or connection. If this occurs, you can notify Customer Service that the profile still exists and may need to be removed. To close the account of a deceased LinkedIn member you’ll need to submit a Verification of Death form.
- Click on the „Verification of Death Form” located in the File Attachments section below.
- Complete the form and save it to your desktop.
- Take only one of the following actions to submit your form:
- Send the form online by attaching it to a Help Center submission.
- Send the form to the fax number provided in the form.
Note: This form requires an email address registered to the deceased member’s account. Without this important piece of information, we will not be able to address your request.
- Verification of Death Form.doc (54 KB)
I need access to the account of a deceased YouTube member
If an individual has passed away and you need access to the content of his or her YouTube account, please fax or mail us the following information:
- Your full name and contact information, including a verifiable email address.
- The YouTube account name of the individual who passed away.
- A copy of the death certificate of the deceased.
- A copy of the document that gives you Power of Attorney over the YouTube account.
- If you are the parent of the individual, please send us a copy of the Birth Certificate if the YouTube account owner was under the age of 18. In this case, Power of Attorney is not required.
Attention: YouTube User Support
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
After we’ve received the above information, we’ll need 30 days to process and validate the documents that you’ve provided. If you need access to the account sooner, in accordance with state and federal law, it is YouTube’s policy to only provide information pursuant to a valid third party court order or other appropriate legal process.
Momentan nu exista nimic pe site-ul lor cu privire la acest subiect. Le-am trimis o cerere si voi reveni cu detalii, daca imi vor raspunde. Se pare insa, cel putin pana acum, ca utilizatorii Slideshare sunt nemuritori! 🙂
Desi nici Vimeo nu se pare ca ar intelege ca utilizatorii lor sunt muritori, se specifica totusi in „Terms” ca acele conturi in care nu s-a mai logat nimeni cel putin 6 luni de zile (free) se vor sterge automat. La fel patesc la expirarea abonamentului, userii pro:
ACCOUNT DELETION: You may delete your account at any time. Basic accounts may be deleted from the Vimeo Service if they remain inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in) for a continuous period of at least six (6) months. Subscription accounts will remain active until the end of the subscription term and any renewal term.
What can I do with a loved one’s Flickr after they pass away?
A loved one’s Flickr account can be a great resource for photographs of moments shared by friends and family of the loved one. Because Flickr closes accounts after 90 days of inactivity, make sure to leave ample time to download each photo.
Can I save the photos?
Yes. Before informing Yahoo of the loss, access the loved one’s Flickr page and download each photo you wish to be saved. If you are unsure of how to find your loved one’s Flickr page, search for the user by their Yahoo ID. Note that if the user designated certain albums to be private or rights reserved, you may or may not have the credentials to access and/or download them.
There is a third-party application called Bulkr, which allows Flickr users to download another user’s public photo gallery with one click. You can find out more about Bulkr here.
What information do I need to close a, deceased loved one’s flickr account?
To cancel a flickr account, you are required to email a copy of the death certificate to Yahoo Consumer Care. Note that this will also close any other Yahoo-related accounts, such as Yahoo mail, dating, autos, and any other associated content.
Who do I contact about closing a deceased’s flickr account?
You can email [email protected]
Voi mai stiti si alti Social Media providers care s-au pregatit pentru eventualitatea decesului utilizatorilor?
Articol din categoria: Social Media